TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All software is provided in its compiled state, and access to source code will not be provided unless specific agreements are made with an individual user.
2) REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: You understand that you are purchasing downloadable software that is impossible to return. We do not offer refunds for that reason however, if you are dissatisfied we will offer an exchange of equal amount of your choice from our website (depending on Availability). All sales, any fees are non-refundable regardless of performance. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
This is a very useful indicator in that shows the current interest rate swap for 33 common pairs, and highlights the best two swaps, and the trade direction to earn that swap.
It also records spreads for for each pair, recording the current, Min, Max and Average. This data is recorded into a CSV file so that the data can be analyzed.
This Spread data is very useful for finding out how much the spread can widen to (Max spread), and importantly how different is the current spread to the average.
BUY SPREAD AND SWAP MONITOR ($15 US)
BUY DWM GOAL MANAGER ($29 US)
Important liability Disclaimer Information:
Before purchasing an Automated trading strategy and/or Indicator(s) you must read and agree to the following terms and conditions of use. "Terms and Conditions" referring to governing your use of your purchase(s) and your relationship with Pro4x.com and/or it's owners. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not make a purchase. By making a purchase you agree to abide by any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Although we believe this information to be accurate, neither Pro4x.com, it's owner, nor its affiliates guarantee the nor assume any liability. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.As is true with all information obtained from any given source, you are solely responsible for how you choose to use any trading Strategy and or Indicator. We are NOT making any recommendations to buy and/or sell any futures or stocks or forex issue.. By purchasing a trading strategy/Indicator you agree NOT to hold Pro4x.com, it's owner, and/or affiliates liable for any monetary loss, and/or emotionally damage.Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures, Options trading, and Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures, forex and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks, options, forex currencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
*CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
DWM Goal Manager stands for Daily / Weekly Monthly goal manager.
This is a flexibile tool that allows you to track your closed trade performance by Pip, Dollars and Percent by Pair and by Day, Week and Month.
Not only that you can set daily, weekly and monthly goals by Pip, Dollars and Percent, and be alerted when these goals have been achieved.
Other features include:
1) Ability to configure the EA to track one or more Magic numbers.
2) Ability to see historical performance via date range entry
2) Run multiple versions on the same terminal, allowing to track different systems or results (eg Manual Trades versus EA trades)
3) Options to take screen shot at the end of each day/week/month. This is a great way to keep ongoing records of your results.
4) On screen button that allows to take a screen shot at anytime